Keeping accurate accounting records, although a legal requirement, also assists a company in ensuring adequate cash flow, maintenance of expenses and realization of taxable income.
Austral Accounting’s services include the management and collation of all required accounting principles to ensure that you, the business owner, can focus on the operational management of the businesses.
Austral Accounting can assist in:
- • Collating of all invoices, slips and bank statements to compile an accurate state of accounts each month
- • Providing of a set of monthly management accounts (detailed depending on your requirements)
- • Provision of year to date Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- • One-on-one meetings per month to review the management accounts
- • Providing reports in regards to payments that will need to be paid by the business, including SARS VAT payments, PAYE, UIF and the like to ensure no penalties or fines are levied
- • Evaluating any company or personal tax that will be required to be paid
Employee Related Taxes & Payroll
We know that managing staff is a full time job on it’s own, so let’s us take the headache out of your paperwork, and assist you in the running and maintenance of your employee related taxes and payroll requirements.
Our simple and effective payroll management system will ensure that all employees are registered on your profile to ensure quick and easy pay slips at the end of each month, and will ensure that all taxation, benefits and PAYE are effected, to ensure accurate IRP5 certificates at the end of each year.
Our dedicated payroll team will assist you every step of the way, including offering salary advise and providing you with all the necessary steps to ensuring a smooth payroll system.
Our services include registering employees for:
- • PAYE (Pay As You Earn)
- • UIF (Unemployment Insurance Fund)
- • SDL (Skills Development Levy)
- • Workman’s Compensation
All employee related aspects will be determined based on employee employment hours and relevant legislation in this regard.
Whether you require assistance with your company, or personal tax, Austral Accounting can assist. Our specialist skills ensure that you constantly remain legally compliant, whether a monthly or provisional tax payer, and will provide the appropriate registered tax paperwork for all employees (IRP 5 certificates) at the end of each taxation year (February).
In order to ensure your compliance, and remove any possibility of fines or penalties, Austral Accounting will ensure that:
- • Your business is correctly registered for all applicable taxes
- • Administer your payroll
- • Submit monthly remittance advise in regards to all taxes payable
- • Handling and issuing of all employee certificates at year end (IRP 5’s or IT3(a)’s)
- • Complete and submit all Workman’s Compensation Fund returns
In addition to this, we will assist with all SARS related matters to that you don’t have to, including
- • Obtaining certificates of good standing
- • Applying for tax directives
- • Handling of refunds or objections
- • E-filing and administration
- • Company Secretarial Services
- • Business Advisory Services
- • Valuations
- • Compilation Reports
- • Breakeven Analysis
- • BEE Certification (for exempt Micro Enterprises)
- • Authorised Sage pastel reseller
- • Authorised Sage pastel installer